The data cable is a necessary component to connect the hard disk and the motherboard. The data cable is widely used in daily life, and it will also be accompanied by some failures. The following will introduce the common faults of data cable by Richupon data cable manufacturers.
(1) When measuring the insulation resistance of one or several cores of the data cable to the ground, or the insulation resistance between the cores is lower than 100Ω, it is a low resistance grounding or short circuit fault.
(2) When testing the insulation resistance of one or several cores of the data cable to the ground, or the insulation resistance between the cores is much lower than the normal value, but higher than 100Ω, it is a high resistance ground fault.
(3) When the insulation resistance of one or several cores of the data cable to the ground is high or normal, conduct a conductor continuity test to check whether there is any disconnection. If there is, it is a disconnection fault.
(4) When one or more cores of the data cable are discontinuous and the resistance is grounded, it is disconnected and grounded.
(5) Flashover faults mostly occur in preventive withstand voltage tests, and most of them occur at the terminal and middle joint of the data cable. Flashovers sometimes occur multiple times in succession, with an interval of several seconds to several minutes.
Ways to avoid data cable being broken
1. Fully armed
For data cables that are easier to break, such as micro-USB cables, we can use hoses to cover them. There is an extra layer of protection on the outside of the line, and the hose can be replaced if it is broken, which can extend the service life of the cable.
2. Tangle the threads together
If there are a lot of data cables and charging cables for devices at home, they can be twisted together. Of course, the prerequisite is that the chargers of these devices are all in one place.
3. Use some creative accessories
For some relatively thin data cables, such as Apple Lightning data cable and AppleWatch charging cable, we can use some creative accessories. For example, some netizens use Lego toys and put the data cable on the toy's hand. It looks not only beautiful, but also Can avoid damage due to distortion.
4. Ballpoint pen spring
This is the most common method. Many iPhone users use this method to protect the data cable of the device. Just take out the refill of the ballpoint pen and put it on the connector of the data cable. In this way, the connector can be avoided to some extent from being pulled. Cause damage.
5. Utilize heat shrink tubing
Like the ballpoint pen spring above, the heat-shrinkable tube can also avoid damage to the Apple data cable connector due to frequent pulling. In addition, if the data cable connector position has been bulged, the heat-shrinkable tube can also prevent the data cable from bulging. The method of cracking is also very simple. It is to use a heat shrinkable tube to cover the joint position, and then heat, the heat shrinkable tube will automatically shrink, and then wrap the fragile joint position.
Factors affecting data cable
First, the thickness of the copper conductor of the data cable
According to Android data cable manufacturers, the main core of data cable is the conductor composed of copper wire, which can effectively conduct the continuous current to the mobile phone for charging. Therefore, the charging speed is closely related to the thickness of the copper wire conductor and can play Therefore, the copper wire conductor is the key factor affecting the price of data cable. The use of high-quality pure copper conductor is relatively expensive and the transmission energy is also strong.
Second, the quality of the outer rubber layer of the data cable
The outside of the data cable is wrapped with a layer of glue, which not only plays a good insulation role, but also effectively protects the service life of the entire data cable. Android data cable manufacturers claim that the high-quality outer rubber layer is not only pure but also soft, and will not become hard or wear-resistant and easy to break during use. Moreover, the adhesive layer of the data cable is not only more convenient for users to charge and use, but also more resistant to bending and wear.
Third, the quality of the data cable port
As we all know, there are related ports connecting different devices at both ends of the data cable. Android data cable manufacturers say this will directly affect the price of the data cable. Different ports have different contact capabilities and different durability performance, which can determine the entire data. The life performance of the cable in use, so you must understand the plug-in resistance of the two ports when choosing a data cable.
For more about data cable, welcome everyone to pay attention to Richupon data cable manufacturers.